Abundance, Peace, Inspiration, Spiritual and The Connection With Self.

"We are all in this giant wheel of life, this grand circle and we are all connected. If you enjoy these writings and quotes shared, then part of my life mission is complete. Notice that the writings are all of everything, no particular dogma or religion. There are many paths to Spirit. Some of these may apply, while some may not. Take what is beneficial and leave behind that which is not. In part, it is what it is and it is my gift to bring enlightenment to all life here and beyond."

Monday, January 5, 2009

Forgiveness Dwells Within Your Own Heart

Namasté!

Good morning,

My dear friend, are you or have you found yourself finding it very difficult to be forgiving? I know I have before. In finding myself going in that direction I whisper this prayer of forgiveness: "Infinite almighty Spirit, I return now to that place of absolute stillness deep inside that place of sweet sanctuary. With this truest devotion, I affirm to myself now that Thou art within me always. When all seems dark around me, I see the brilliance of the Light guiding me on my path now. When all seems fearful, I feel the purity of the One Heart bringing me home to that place of total acceptance. And so it its." As such, right here and right now the spiritual gift of divine forgiveness is called forth. It is a key to freedom. Freely and consciously accept this key that opens the door to your own heart. As your heart opens, recall any person, place or thing that may be causing you pain, sorrow or dispair this moment. Give complete thanks and let go of all these false gods, for you may have thought they would give you something you didn't have. My friend, set yourself free as you release all false beliefs about love, for there is nothing you need to do to earn it and there is nothing you could do to loose it. Know that anything that cannot stand strong as an eternal life-affirming principle is no longer acceptable in your life. Understand that all is beautifully aligned and seen in perfect order, for your spiritual vision is perfectly focused. As you journey into this new day, this new year, give thanks for the truth and for the wisdom that resides deep in your own very soul. Passionately give thanks for your magnificent life and the freedom to live it fully now. And so it is and so allow it to be.

In loving white light, my faith, love and magik...

Blessed be always,

~dyved...

____________________________________________

TREATMENT / PRAYER

"Forgiveness dwells within my own heart. As I pray and treat, I am a place of divine forgiveness for all spiritual beings. I am absolutely free and happy now. I affirm this and I know it so. So it is, Amen."
____________________________________________

"He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."
~ Friedrich Nietzsche
____________________________________________

"Angels are not a society of glorified human beings. they do not represent the ultimate growth potential of the human Spirit... the ancient writings are clear that angels are a separate species, one that predates the human race."
~ Eileen Elias Freeman, "Touched by Angels"
____________________________________________

Buddhist Wisdom

"Eventually we will find (mostly in retrospect, of course) that we can be very grateful to those people who have made life most difficult for us."
~ Ayya Khema, "When the iron Eagle Flies"

"As for the closeness we feel toward our friends, this is usually more like attachment than compassion. Genuine compassion should be unbiased. If we only feel close to our friends, and not to our enemies, or to the countless people who are unknown to us personally and toward whom we are indifferent, then our compassion is only partial or biased."
~ His Holiness the XIV Dalai Lama
____________________________________________

Sadness

"Sadness is ugly because of our rejection of it; it is not ugly in itself. Once you accept it, you will see how beautiful it is, how relaxing, how calm and quiet, how silent. It has something to give that happiness can never give.
Sadness gives depth. Happiness gives height. Sadness gives roots. Happiness gives branches. Happiness is like a tree going into the sky, and sadness is like the roots going down into the womb of the earth. Both are needed, and the higher a tree goes, the deeper it goes, simultaneously. The bigger the tree, the bigger will be its roots. In fact, it is always in proportion. That's its balance.
You cannot bring the balance. The balance that you bring is of no use. It will be forced. Balance comes spontaneously; it is already there. In fact, when you are happy, you become so excited that it is tiring. Have you watched? The heart immediately moves them into the other direction, gives you a rest. You feel it as sadness. It is giving you a rest, because you were getting too excited. It is medicinal, therapeutic. It is just as in the day you work hard and in the night you fall deeply asleep. In the morning you are fresh again. After sadness you will be fresh again, ready to be excited."
~ Osho

_______________________________________________________
____________________________________________


My Zriiliant Journey!

Ah yes, we are off and running. A lot of self motivation and this year I know is going to be the turning factor for me. It is almost as if the first four months into it were just a test, a learning curve and well, like a challenge to see if I have what it takes to stay with it. I have to say, yes here I am and yes it has been tough. But, if I made it this far with little to no help, then I know I can keep moving forward. Maybe baby, little steps. Although before I know it I am walking. Then running and wow... I sprouted wings and now I am doing what may have been the impossible, flying! So, for now the bags are re-packed, the shoes are fresh and my spirit is high, so the journey is again off and running. Oh wait... don't leave without me. I am right behind. I am going far! Until next post. Have a Zrilliant day.

No comments:

A Poem That Inspires Me

The following poem has actually set the goal of my life and the reason for this blog. Basically it says to me that love is the only difference between life and a living death. I feel the more love a person has, the higher his evolution and development is. In turn, the higher his development is, the nearer is he to the knowledge of God/Spirit, and of course the most asked question, the meaning of life.
The noblest work on earth, within my ken. Is ministering to the souls of men. And if our vision's true and God is near, his voice will speak to you and you will hear, "Go ye out to all the world and preach for me The Gospel of Immortality." For God's in every man and man's divine. For He hath said, "Let thy light so shine." That unto all others a beacon it shall be, helping and guiding on toward Immortality. Thou canst not help or guide the least one on if thou are not sure thyself the way is true; that is the reason I have come to you. To make it simpler, clearer, unto thee, to find the way to Immortality. If thou hast helped just one poor, lonely soul. To heal a wound and make it whole, then hast thou seen God, and God shall dwell with thee, making thee sure of Immortality.
Contemplate these words. If you have learned to love and appreciate the abundance of God/Spirit around and in us, the natural forces and powers with which we are truly blessed. I encourage you to go out and preach the Gospel of Immortality in your own very unique way.

My Personal Plate

My Personal Plate

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Facebook Badge

    David Percell's Facebook profile