Abundance, Peace, Inspiration, Spiritual and The Connection With Self.

"We are all in this giant wheel of life, this grand circle and we are all connected. If you enjoy these writings and quotes shared, then part of my life mission is complete. Notice that the writings are all of everything, no particular dogma or religion. There are many paths to Spirit. Some of these may apply, while some may not. Take what is beneficial and leave behind that which is not. In part, it is what it is and it is my gift to bring enlightenment to all life here and beyond."

Monday, December 29, 2008

Release The Past, Embrace The New Year!

Namasté!

Good morning,

Oh it is so wonderful to wake up this morning with renewal and peace. Knowing that all and everything is absolutely divinely guided. There really are no accidents in this blessed world in which we all share life with all living creatures. My dear sweet friend, as this year comes to close I have contemplated all that was, is and will be for 2009. As this time is a meaning of closure and renewal into a new year. I truly believe it is also a time for our own personal closures and forgiveness as well. By simply understanding that we are supported and blessed by the Divine Mother, Father, Spirit, God and Universal Energy, we can breathe deep in the peace and love that the Universe is so richly abundant of. Filling our souls with warmth and comfort. Knowing that we are indeed made in the image and likeness of God/Spirit. I ask you to take a few moments by this years end, take those issues, hurts, and separations and release them into the Law of Mind. Instead, fuse them with the most powerful bond in the entire Universe itself. LOVE. This is a grand time and moment in which you will surely feel renewed, at peace and united in all of mankind. Let us now rise up our inner radiance of Love itself, in the united consciousness for the entire world. Have a wonderful fantastic day and Happy New Year!


In loving white light, my faith, love and magik...

Blessed be always,

~dyved...

____________________________________________

TREATMENT / PRAYER

"I feel that my search is over. I feel that I have discovered the great reality. I am not evolving into it; I am merely awakening to the realization of what it means. There is but one life. This life I am living now. Today I speak this reality into every experience I have. Today I see God reflected in every form, in every countenance, moving in every act. And so it is."
____________________________________________

"In the secret recesses of the heart
beyond the teachings of the world
calls a still, small voice
singing a song unchanged
from the foundation of the world.
Speak to me in sunsets and in starlight
speak to me in the eyes of a child
you Who call me from a smile
my cosmic beloved
tell me who I am
and who I always will be.
Help me to remember."
~ J.B.

Great Mystery, I awaken this morning with deep gratitude for the gift of life. May the renewal of faith in this season be the ground from which perfect peace will grow. May that peace extend as a blessing to all beings. And may the light in my heart pour through my eyes and touch the world with wonder. May I be present in this moment, and in every moment, so that I may remember Who I really am and meet this world with the kindness and grace of Your Spirit.
____________________________________________

"There is only one science, love, only one riches, love, only one policy, love. To make love is all the law, and the prophets."
~ Anatole France

If I had my way I'd write every day about love,
For what is a today anyway without love...?
You can ignore, abuse, and try to corrupt it
yet it is always there, even as the sun is always there, day or night.

____________________________________________
____________________________________________

My Zriiliant Journey!

Wow, I can hardly believe it is yet another new year in a few days. Where has the time gone? This is asked almost every year this time. Where has the time gone? I think maybe we find ourselves way too busy with STUFF. Be it working at a job and punching a time clock, commuting back and forth to that job, trying to make ends meet because that job does not satisfy our financial obligations. A vicious circle indeed. Yet for a lot of us, we just keep doing the same thing over and over. When we tend to worry about these things, time just seems to slip away and the fun and memories do not out weigh the angst's of financial burdens. I believe that there are many opportunities in life to correct these things. Here I am talking about Zrii. An opportunity that is changing hundreds of lives each month. Giving back more time to not have to punch a time clock, worry about who is getting paid the week of payday, spending more time with family and friends and doing and living the dreams only thought of before. This truly is going to be a new year with many changes already in place. It is just about doing it and stop wondering why or how others are doing it. We are all equal and have the same amount of opportunity as anyone else. It is really just up to each one of us to define how bad we want to make changes or keep living always wondering and asking why. So if you find your self saying or hearing, "This year honey..." you may be going into this new year with new resolutions and if they involve better health, more abundance and less stress in life, then I invite you to please take a look at Zrii. I can tell you it is changing my life daily and I stopped wondering and asking why or how others are doing it. I decided to take my life back into my own hands and being responsible for the things in my life as well as quit blaming things outside of myself. In the end my friend it really is all our own creation for where we are in life. Why not make it your life heaven on earth, instead of a living hell? Until next posting and next year, have a safe and wonderful new year! It is going to be a truly Zrilliant and exciting time!

No comments:

A Poem That Inspires Me

The following poem has actually set the goal of my life and the reason for this blog. Basically it says to me that love is the only difference between life and a living death. I feel the more love a person has, the higher his evolution and development is. In turn, the higher his development is, the nearer is he to the knowledge of God/Spirit, and of course the most asked question, the meaning of life.
The noblest work on earth, within my ken. Is ministering to the souls of men. And if our vision's true and God is near, his voice will speak to you and you will hear, "Go ye out to all the world and preach for me The Gospel of Immortality." For God's in every man and man's divine. For He hath said, "Let thy light so shine." That unto all others a beacon it shall be, helping and guiding on toward Immortality. Thou canst not help or guide the least one on if thou are not sure thyself the way is true; that is the reason I have come to you. To make it simpler, clearer, unto thee, to find the way to Immortality. If thou hast helped just one poor, lonely soul. To heal a wound and make it whole, then hast thou seen God, and God shall dwell with thee, making thee sure of Immortality.
Contemplate these words. If you have learned to love and appreciate the abundance of God/Spirit around and in us, the natural forces and powers with which we are truly blessed. I encourage you to go out and preach the Gospel of Immortality in your own very unique way.

My Personal Plate

My Personal Plate

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Facebook Badge

    David Percell's Facebook profile