Abundance, Peace, Inspiration, Spiritual and The Connection With Self.

"We are all in this giant wheel of life, this grand circle and we are all connected. If you enjoy these writings and quotes shared, then part of my life mission is complete. Notice that the writings are all of everything, no particular dogma or religion. There are many paths to Spirit. Some of these may apply, while some may not. Take what is beneficial and leave behind that which is not. In part, it is what it is and it is my gift to bring enlightenment to all life here and beyond."

Sunday, January 18, 2009

All Is Good, All Is God

Namasté!

Good morning,

Today my friend let your heart be without any fear and have implicit confidence in the Good, because it is absolutely enduring and true. I truly believe that fear is the only thing of which to be afraid. It is not the host encamped against you, nor the confusion around you, that you may need to fear; it is merely the lack of confidence in the Good alone which should concern you. Through your daily spiritual vision you must know that evil is transitory but Good is permanent. Know also that right finally dissolves everything opposed to it. The power of the almighty Spirit is supreme over every antagonist. Therefore in closing my dear one, you should very much try to cherish no fear, and when you neither fear nor hate, you then will come to understand the unity of all life. Have a delightful and loving day for all is Good, all is God.

In loving white light, my faith, love and magik...

Blessed be always,

~dyved...

__________________________________________________________________________________


TREATMENT / PRAYER


"I Realize that fear is not godlike, since it contradicts the divine presence, repudiates limitless love, and denies infinite Good. Therefore, I know that fear is a lie, a fraud. It is neither person, place, nor thing; it is merely an impostor that I have believed in. I have entertained it so long that it seems as if it really were something, and it attempts to make me believe that two and two are seven, that the earth is flat, and that God is limited. Today I repudiate all fear. I renounce the belief in evil. I enter into conscious union with Spirit. I accept the Good as supreme, positive, and absolute. With joy I enter into the activities of today; without regret I remember the events of yesterday; and with confidence I look forward to tomorrow, for today my heart is without fear."
__________________________________________________________________________________

Muslim Wisdom

"Fools exult in life while the pious prepare for the journey ahead. A major portion of their wealth is spent in God's way, and they themselves suffice with the bare minimum, striving toward the hereafter. They even sacrifice fine victuals confident in the faith that they shall be blessed with better in the hereafter. Even God cherishes them because of their conviction and devotion."
~ Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jillani
__________________________________________________________________________________

"We can't always control what happens to us, but we can always control how we react to it."
~ Robert Urich (1946 - 2002)
__________________________________________________________________________________

Meditations from Conversations with God (Book 1)

"By your decisions you paint a portrait of Who You Are."
~ Page 154 - Neale Donald Walsch
__________________________________________________________________________________

"The question is how to develop compassion. In fact, can we really develop unbiased compassion at all? My answer is that we definitely can. I believe that human nature is gentle and compassionate, although many people, in the past and now, think that it is basically aggressive. Let us examine this point."
~ His Holiness the XIV Dalai Lama

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Angels take an interest in men... They have been called our 'fellow-citizens.' We all have something to do with one another - God doesn't create in separate compartments. We are all in life together."
~ Dorothy Donnelly, "God and the Apple of His Eye"
__________________________________________________________________________________

Psychological Disease

"All creative people are dangerous people, because if they are not allowed creativity they will become destructive.
Human beings are the only animals on the earth who are creative; no other animal is so dangerous because no other animal creates. They simply live, they have a programmed life, they never go off the track.
A dog lives like a dog and dies like a dog. He never tries to become a Buddha, and of course he never goes astray and becomes an Adolf Hitler. He simply follows the track. He is very conservative, orthodox, bourgeois; all animals except human beings are bourgeois.
Human beings have something of the freak in them. They want to do something, to go somewhere, to be; and if it is not allowed, if they cannot be a rose, then they would like to be a weed - but they would like to be something. If they cannot become Buddhas, they will become criminals. If they cannot create poetry, they will create nightmares. If they cannot bloom, they will not allow anybody else to bloom."
~ Osho
__________________________________________________________________________________

Higer Purpose


We each have a significant contribution to make in this lifetime. I call this contribution out higher purpose. It always involves being yourself totally, completely, and naturally, and doing something or many things that you genuinely love to do, that come easily to you. As you learn to follow your feelings, dreams, and visions, to explore doing things you love, you being to discover your higher purpose.
Every moment is a moment of creation and each moment of creation contains infinite possibilities.

"By being myself and doing what I love, I make a significant contribution to life."
~ Shakti Gawain, Reflections in the Light
__________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________

My Zriiliant Journey!

The journey is still going. I am still working it. I did however set up a new My Space page and a Face Book page as well as a Twine page. I am learning that the best way to network, since this is Network Marketing, is through these free social networking sites. I am using anything I can to get the word out. I am not throwing in the towel for some time. Keep on keeping on. Anyhow, that's it for now. Speak/post soon!

No comments:

A Poem That Inspires Me

The following poem has actually set the goal of my life and the reason for this blog. Basically it says to me that love is the only difference between life and a living death. I feel the more love a person has, the higher his evolution and development is. In turn, the higher his development is, the nearer is he to the knowledge of God/Spirit, and of course the most asked question, the meaning of life.
The noblest work on earth, within my ken. Is ministering to the souls of men. And if our vision's true and God is near, his voice will speak to you and you will hear, "Go ye out to all the world and preach for me The Gospel of Immortality." For God's in every man and man's divine. For He hath said, "Let thy light so shine." That unto all others a beacon it shall be, helping and guiding on toward Immortality. Thou canst not help or guide the least one on if thou are not sure thyself the way is true; that is the reason I have come to you. To make it simpler, clearer, unto thee, to find the way to Immortality. If thou hast helped just one poor, lonely soul. To heal a wound and make it whole, then hast thou seen God, and God shall dwell with thee, making thee sure of Immortality.
Contemplate these words. If you have learned to love and appreciate the abundance of God/Spirit around and in us, the natural forces and powers with which we are truly blessed. I encourage you to go out and preach the Gospel of Immortality in your own very unique way.

My Personal Plate

My Personal Plate

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Facebook Badge

    David Percell's Facebook profile