Abundance, Peace, Inspiration, Spiritual and The Connection With Self.

"We are all in this giant wheel of life, this grand circle and we are all connected. If you enjoy these writings and quotes shared, then part of my life mission is complete. Notice that the writings are all of everything, no particular dogma or religion. There are many paths to Spirit. Some of these may apply, while some may not. Take what is beneficial and leave behind that which is not. In part, it is what it is and it is my gift to bring enlightenment to all life here and beyond."

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Breathe Peace, Think Peace, Live Peace, Be Peace

Namasté!

Good morning,

The world is turning; the whole of humanity is already in you and me. As you start this wonderful day, take some time and send forth peace and love to all areas of our Mother Earth. Of course we go about each day thinking how very nice it would be if there were peace throughout the world. In our daily travels we may hear, "No War," "Peace," and even "Love." What makes one think that we are the only country that wants this? I can assure you that it is happening all around the globe. Even in the homes of who we are told are our enemies. What makes one think that they want their life, their children in the midst of violence? What makes us think that they don't experience the love that we have? In fact, what really gives some of us the idea that our country is the only, correct and absolute civilization on this earth? My friend, it is so very sad to think that there are some who believe in these false ideas. It truly brings tears to the eyes when I myself see hate, prejudice, separation and cruelty. It has got to stop. And stop now. It has got to begin with each one of us to bring all the right things into this world. It all starts with one single step. So do take some time in your day and days ahead to breathe peace, think peace, live peace and be peace. Knowing that what you do greatly contributes to all of mankind in a whole. There are so many others that are doing what they can to unite the consciousness of all living beings. Know that the Universe is responding and Spirit is indeed blessing each being alike. Be very careful in your thoughts and your words. Today, know that peace will be possible. Love is the key and you are the seed. So my message is to take some time to give to the world and all of your brothers and sisters and know they too want exactly what you want. Peace and Love. Have a wonderful day.

In loving white light, my faith, love and magik...

Blessed be always,

~dyved...

__________________________________________________________________________________


TREATMENT / PRAYER

"I know that in this consciousness of reality is the supply for my every need - physical, mental and spiritual - and I accept that supply in deepest gratitude. I am thankful that this is the way life fulfills my needs, through the doorway of my inner self, and I am thankful that I know how to use this perfect law of mind. I come to the great fountain of supply in the very center of my being to accept that which I need, mentally and physically, and I am filled with a sense of fulfillment of that which I desire. I am one with reality, and I permit it to flow into my world of thought and action, knowing that it brings peace and harmony and order all around me. There arises within me limitless faith in the unconquerable presence and the right action of perfect law."
__________________________________________________________________________________

"Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative."
~ Oscar Wilde

Each new situation requires a new response. No sense always bringing yesterday's answers to today's questions. Only a hopeless bore completely and regularly conforms. Invariably, the unduly consistent find themselves facing throughout their lives similar problematic situations, to which they consistently respond inadequately. Old age becomes a wasteland of loneliness and bitterness for those who stubbornly refused to adapt, those that now can be forever heard saying, "In my day we didn't do..." or "In my day we did..." remember, though the question may be the same, one year the answer may be yes, and the next, no.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Because there is only One Mind in which we are all joined, the thoughts of other people affect us whether we are aware of them or not. Likewise, we affect other people with our thoughts of them. It is important to be aware of our thoughts so that we can eliminate judgment and anger and increase thoughts of encouragement and love.

Divine Beloved, thank you for this new day and for my growing awareness of the power of mind. Help me to use my mind lovingly, both in thoughts about myself and in the thoughts I send out toward others.
__________________________________________________________________________________

What Your Child Might Say...

Treat me as a person of short stature who simply has less experience than you.
Let me laugh and play, for all too soon I will be your size.
Spend time in my universe, with all its wonders, for I often have trouble understanding the priorities of your world.
I, like you, am bored with idle conversation, so talk about meaningful things to me.
Speak with me, not at me, and use clear language.
Please don't pretend I'm not there when you're talking.
Set examples with significant actions, not shallow words.
Provide me with a definite "yes" or "no" and stick to it.
Tell me why, and I might surprise us by minding you.
Be honest, for I can spot a phony right away.
The truth works a lot better than manipulation or quilt trips.
Furnish me with guidelines; then I won't be testing the rules.
Let me manage important parts of my life as soon as I'm able.
Grant me privacy and time to myself, but still hug me often.
Teach me living skills and encourage my creative side.
Nurture the fantasies that are very real to me.
Give me time with older people, for they have learned much and are themselves returning to childhood.
Honor all my feelings, as they are neither right nor wrong.
Show me that grief is normal when I lose something.
Love me for who I am, not what you want me to be.
Recognize my value to you, because I am a beautiful being, even when I make the errors that are called experience.
Let me know you're not God; that you make mistakes too.
Seek my opinion; I have wisdom in many matters.
Guide me toward my own personal spirituality.
The golden rule applies to me, too.
~ Jack Clark & Chris Groninger
__________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________

My Zriiliant Journey!

No new updates this time around. Until next time. Zrii ya!

No comments:

A Poem That Inspires Me

The following poem has actually set the goal of my life and the reason for this blog. Basically it says to me that love is the only difference between life and a living death. I feel the more love a person has, the higher his evolution and development is. In turn, the higher his development is, the nearer is he to the knowledge of God/Spirit, and of course the most asked question, the meaning of life.
The noblest work on earth, within my ken. Is ministering to the souls of men. And if our vision's true and God is near, his voice will speak to you and you will hear, "Go ye out to all the world and preach for me The Gospel of Immortality." For God's in every man and man's divine. For He hath said, "Let thy light so shine." That unto all others a beacon it shall be, helping and guiding on toward Immortality. Thou canst not help or guide the least one on if thou are not sure thyself the way is true; that is the reason I have come to you. To make it simpler, clearer, unto thee, to find the way to Immortality. If thou hast helped just one poor, lonely soul. To heal a wound and make it whole, then hast thou seen God, and God shall dwell with thee, making thee sure of Immortality.
Contemplate these words. If you have learned to love and appreciate the abundance of God/Spirit around and in us, the natural forces and powers with which we are truly blessed. I encourage you to go out and preach the Gospel of Immortality in your own very unique way.

My Personal Plate

My Personal Plate

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Facebook Badge

    David Percell's Facebook profile