Abundance, Peace, Inspiration, Spiritual and The Connection With Self.

"We are all in this giant wheel of life, this grand circle and we are all connected. If you enjoy these writings and quotes shared, then part of my life mission is complete. Notice that the writings are all of everything, no particular dogma or religion. There are many paths to Spirit. Some of these may apply, while some may not. Take what is beneficial and leave behind that which is not. In part, it is what it is and it is my gift to bring enlightenment to all life here and beyond."

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Turn Your Thoughts Around

Namasté!

Good morning,

Today I know that we are so very blessed with abundance in every form. I am not just talking about money. Although yes that is important, believe me. But I am referring to health, friends, love, life and so much more. If we only take just a few moments to quiet ourselves and give gratitude to the Great Spirit, then in turn the Universe responds with so much more. Often times we just take so many things for granted. When those things seem to be absent, then we wonder how can such a powerful energy do this to us? In fact dear friend, we do it to ourselves, because of our belief system. Such as, "We are not good enough, we don't deserve it and surely good things don't last." STOP!!! The Universe has no other action then to respond to this thinking. Turn it around now. Know that everything in each of our minds eye is ours by divine right of consciousness. So today believe, trust and have faith. What are you waiting for?

In loving white light, my faith, love and magik...

Blessed be always,

~dyved...


__________________________________________________________

TREATMENT / PRAYER

"My mind and heart are totally clear. I ask for what I desire, knowing it is already done. The Universe responds to my soul. I know it has no other choice but to. I am deserving of all Good, because it is all God. I give absolute thanks that this is so!"
__________________________________________________________

"An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit."
- Pliny the Younger

For many of us it's the thrill and excitement of the hunt, the racing over hill and dale in pursuit of an elusive quarry, that holds all the allure. Once captured, our prey quickly loses its mystery and fascination, they being replaced by an awful familiarity.

And then we feel betrayed. And we were betrayed, betrayed by our own imagination, and imagination gone awry, and imagination that sought itself to please and couldn't see the forest for the trees.

We get so caught up in fantasy and projection that when we do finally possess we find ourselves holding only disappointment, and "it's not what I expected it to be," not realizing that, if given a proper chance, reality is much more interesting.
__________________________________________________________

Sitting under a tree one summer, in deep meditation. I heard a voice within telling me that I was a strong archetype of something. I knew when I was to find out what that something was. I had no idea what though. I laughed and I thought that this question I asked myself was incisive. I know that our archetype is the story our soul is mastering at any given time. One archetype is no better than another, since ancient wisdom suggests that each of us must eventually live through every archetype.

Try to spend a few minutes in meditation. Consider whether you have experienced these or other archetypes that come to mind.
  • The Grand Inquisitor, "protector of the faith"
  • The victim
  • The martyr
  • The rescuer
  • The healer
  • The wise woman/man
  • The fool
  • The mystic
  • The hero
__________________________________________________________



Well, here it is a few days into this new venture. A lot to read and a lot to do. Especially setting things up in what the company calls the back office. Great tool and with technology the way it is today, this is so nice to see it used. As I stated in my blogs earlier, I would like to include this little journal of my journey in this business. I have tried and done a few of these types of business ventures and of course they did not move me like this one does. I spent the last part of yesterday and some time today (Sunday) sending out more emails to those I know and have met in my day to day travels. I am on vacation from my job now for the next week and plan on using this time to really dive in and learn and do as much as I can. One thing I must stress here. One of the reasons I took this step here was because right up front I was told that this was NOT a get rich quick scheme. I was told to put in a good 12-24 months and work it like it is meant to be worked. I understood this. Of course why I say this is because I already was told in an email from a friend that was a "Health Care Professional" that this was just such a scheme. I think that this is one of the reasons why I want to keep a journal on this to make a counter point. And oh well, this won't be the last I hear of this either. I even searched online where others are making the same claims as it is a scam. All I can say is probably they have their own ulterior motives to say things like this to join them in their business or such, or they thought they could "get rich quick" and did not work it and became disappointed. It just was not in their life path at the moment. Success however does take work and time. And nothing really comes too easy. Lastly something interesting was sent to me today (the Universe is great in its timing) from the Kabbalah Centre International, I inserted it here to read. Until next post, have a Zriiliant day!

Why are we afraid of taking risks? We're afraid to sacrifice our ego.

Getting hurt, rejected, bloodied and bruised - this is all pain felt by the ego. When we're afraid to go onstage to address a crowd of 1,000 people, or trembling in our boots before asking someone out, is it our soul that's afraid? No.

And by ego, I'm not referring to pride or self-centeredness. I'm referring to anything that's not of the spirit.

In the end, (or in the beginning, depending on how you look at it) all the gifts we have come from the Light. When we're taking a risk, all that we are putting on the line is our ego.

That's what Kabbalah is all about. The connections, meditations, transformational sharing, charity, late-night studies, going against our gravity to help others ... we do all this to receive the strength to take risks!

And what's on the other side of risk? Certainty. When you go out on a limb and see results, are you going to be afraid to go out on that limb again? No. You'll run out there next time, ready to breakthrough and reveal greater results.

The Zohar says we have to connect all the blessings in our life back to its source if we want them to continue. What does this mean? Whether it's attaining a level of wisdom or success or peak performance, you need to know it's not us, but the way the Light speaks through us that allow for these things to manifest.

When you do take a risk and start a business or become a motivational speaker or whatever, you are worried about it's actually the Light that's doing these things. It's a paradox. Do you see what I am getting at?

You have nothing to risk but your ego and if you don't have the ego, then it's just the Light. If you are afraid of success, its not even you, it's the Light that creates the success, so what are you afraid of?

This week, keep taking risks. The more you are able to identify the illusion of the ego, the greater your future will be. Do you really want more energy, success, wealth, happiness, health and fulfillment next year?

You've got to get rid of the old before you can bring in the new.

All the best,

Yehuda

No comments:

A Poem That Inspires Me

The following poem has actually set the goal of my life and the reason for this blog. Basically it says to me that love is the only difference between life and a living death. I feel the more love a person has, the higher his evolution and development is. In turn, the higher his development is, the nearer is he to the knowledge of God/Spirit, and of course the most asked question, the meaning of life.
The noblest work on earth, within my ken. Is ministering to the souls of men. And if our vision's true and God is near, his voice will speak to you and you will hear, "Go ye out to all the world and preach for me The Gospel of Immortality." For God's in every man and man's divine. For He hath said, "Let thy light so shine." That unto all others a beacon it shall be, helping and guiding on toward Immortality. Thou canst not help or guide the least one on if thou are not sure thyself the way is true; that is the reason I have come to you. To make it simpler, clearer, unto thee, to find the way to Immortality. If thou hast helped just one poor, lonely soul. To heal a wound and make it whole, then hast thou seen God, and God shall dwell with thee, making thee sure of Immortality.
Contemplate these words. If you have learned to love and appreciate the abundance of God/Spirit around and in us, the natural forces and powers with which we are truly blessed. I encourage you to go out and preach the Gospel of Immortality in your own very unique way.

My Personal Plate

My Personal Plate

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Facebook Badge

    David Percell's Facebook profile