Abundance, Peace, Inspiration, Spiritual and The Connection With Self.

"We are all in this giant wheel of life, this grand circle and we are all connected. If you enjoy these writings and quotes shared, then part of my life mission is complete. Notice that the writings are all of everything, no particular dogma or religion. There are many paths to Spirit. Some of these may apply, while some may not. Take what is beneficial and leave behind that which is not. In part, it is what it is and it is my gift to bring enlightenment to all life here and beyond."

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Forgiveness

Namasté!

Good morning,

Well, here it is late and I am back posting a new entry. Sit down and know this is going to be a long one today. However my friend I am excited to tell you, yes... I reviewed the new opportunity and today I took that step. I am involved. Before I tell you exactly what it is, let me back up a bit and tell you kind of what led me to this moment and decision. Some of you may or may not know that pretty much all my life I have, I guess you can say, am born an entrepreneur. I am always looking for ways to better myself financially. A whole list of things I can name, but that really is not important right now. For the last year or maybe even longer, I have been aware of my passion to be of service in another way by inspiring and maybe even given great ideas on how to deal and cope with those who feel a lack of and short in abundance. Especially in terms of finances. And as I have realized this passion within, I knew it was something God/Spirit wanted me to do on a level I was yet not sure how it was to be done. I kept finding and hearing and seeing people around me just being so frustrated in their life with the mind set of not being good enough or having enough and just down right believing in the concept of having a lack of in life. Not being grateful and just not really doing anything to change things. And belief is indeed a key word here. So, I asked Spirit what I can do? I had a grand idea and something I kept thinking of doing. Holding prosperity meetings based on Spiritual concepts, law of attraction, visualization and so much more. I thought people needed this. So I put it out there to the Universe as I always have done and well, something exciting was shown to me. I first have to say there is no accidents in life and nothing is by chance. All is truly divinely guided and given if you BELIEVE. My first step was I am grateful and truly thankful for all things in my life. I mean everything period. Because I choose to take each thing in my path as a learning experience and to see the good in it. And if I can't find it at the moment, I ask for an answer and it does get revealed. So back to what was shown to me. I also am in a time in my life where I would like to make extra money and be financially free. That too was kept in mind as I said yes to the Universe and knew this too would happen. As we know the internet is a very powerful tool and there are so many opportunities to do. In fact I was pretty close to getting involved on one and it almost seemed right. However the investment was more than I realized and decided that this was not good and worried more with the economy as it is now. And yes, a blessing in disguise. I asked the Universe for extra income. A few days later I got a call for a part-time job on one of my days off in which I did not even enquire about. But they thought I might be interested. I was on this one right away. Then I also was offered another part-time gig in the mornings a few hours and a few days a week. So, I then realized the Universe responded and I was grateful. A few weeks or so into these extra jobs, I realized one of them was really not for me. And in the meantime this exciting new opportunity was introduced to me in an email from someone I respect. At first it was right away... WOW. But now I was worried about not having the time for this too, if I did it. Well, the Universe took care of that and both of the extra jobs got put on hold until further notice. Kind of like something was telling me, now you have the time. Indulge!!! After reviewing most of the material on line and having a direct call from this person who presented it to me, it clicked so much I was ecstatic. He told me, there was one of a few ways to do the business and that was to hold prosperity meetings. I about fell off my chair and said, that is exactly what I wanted to do but did not know how. Well that was too good to be true and everything involved just was so right on! Yes, it took me awhile to decide, but the more I thought about it, there were more reasons why I should than shouldn'ts. And so.............. I did! I believe I found my purpose. What it is is a very new company backed up by Bill Farley, and indorsed by the Chopra Center for Wellbeing. I want to say so much more, but so little do I know yet. Except this is a true winner and I would like or invite you to take a look at it for yourself. It pretty much speaks for itself. The company is called, Zrii. So now that I let the cat ( I love cats and have two) out of the bag, I will keep you updated in my success on this blog. A little corner for Zrii. I also will give you a link in my next blog to go check it out. I wrote so much already and would surely have written more as how in detail things led me here, to this now. Just know that the Stars have truly Aligned!

09-12-08 Update!!! Here is my website address for Zrii:
www.awakenyourabundance@zfreedom.com

Today is not complete without a little spiritual inspiration. As you read this today, know that this is a most beautiful, wonderful day. I assure you that fear of anything in life, is only a lack of love itself. There is no need to not have love, give love and forgive with love. Love itself is the only answer to any level of difficulties. No matter what has happened, what is happening and what is to happen. The Great Spirit is in every activity. And with that activity it is truly blessed. Sometimes we may not understand at the moment for certain events. But, through deep meditation, forgiveness and love for every single human and animal, all is clearly revealed. Where are you today with forgiveness? Hate has got to stop. Hate and division of man has got to cease. We are One World, One Planet, One Mind. Ah yes... Love. So sweet. Have a blissful day!



In loving white light, my faith, love and magik...

Blessed be always,

~dyved...


__________________________________________________________

TREATMENT / PRAYER

"The peace that sings throughout the cosmos wells up in me. I detect its presence in my heart, my attitude, and my body. I feel it, I believe it, I welcome it. Nothing can move me from this inner peace. For wherever I go, I find myself in the midst of peace. Today I gladly say thanks and know that this is so. It is done. Amen."
__________________________________________________________

"Adversity has ever been considered the state in which a man most easily becomes acquainted with himself."
- Samuel Johnson

Adversity, the great teacher, expounds on sorrow.
Adversity, the great teacher, lectures on fear, anxiety, and distress.
Adversity, the great teacher, tutors on love.
Adversity, the great teacher, gives lessons on compassion, fortitude, and equanimity.
Adversity, the great teacher, daily tests our resolve.
Adversity, the great teacher, drags us kicking and screaming to the mirror.
Adversity, the great teacher, heightens our senses and sharpens our minds, and it falls to us, its students, to get acquainted with its rigorous curriculum.
__________________________________________________________

"Money is one of the most important subjects of your entire life. Some of life's greatest enjoyments and most of life's greatest disappointments stem from your decisions about money. Whether you experience great peace of mind or constant anxiety will depend on getting your finances under control."
- Robert G. Allen, financial adviser author

No comments:

A Poem That Inspires Me

The following poem has actually set the goal of my life and the reason for this blog. Basically it says to me that love is the only difference between life and a living death. I feel the more love a person has, the higher his evolution and development is. In turn, the higher his development is, the nearer is he to the knowledge of God/Spirit, and of course the most asked question, the meaning of life.
The noblest work on earth, within my ken. Is ministering to the souls of men. And if our vision's true and God is near, his voice will speak to you and you will hear, "Go ye out to all the world and preach for me The Gospel of Immortality." For God's in every man and man's divine. For He hath said, "Let thy light so shine." That unto all others a beacon it shall be, helping and guiding on toward Immortality. Thou canst not help or guide the least one on if thou are not sure thyself the way is true; that is the reason I have come to you. To make it simpler, clearer, unto thee, to find the way to Immortality. If thou hast helped just one poor, lonely soul. To heal a wound and make it whole, then hast thou seen God, and God shall dwell with thee, making thee sure of Immortality.
Contemplate these words. If you have learned to love and appreciate the abundance of God/Spirit around and in us, the natural forces and powers with which we are truly blessed. I encourage you to go out and preach the Gospel of Immortality in your own very unique way.

My Personal Plate

My Personal Plate

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Facebook Badge

    David Percell's Facebook profile