Abundance, Peace, Inspiration, Spiritual and The Connection With Self.

"We are all in this giant wheel of life, this grand circle and we are all connected. If you enjoy these writings and quotes shared, then part of my life mission is complete. Notice that the writings are all of everything, no particular dogma or religion. There are many paths to Spirit. Some of these may apply, while some may not. Take what is beneficial and leave behind that which is not. In part, it is what it is and it is my gift to bring enlightenment to all life here and beyond."

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Children... Our Little Guru's

Namasté!

Good morning,

Kind of late here writing this, however I wanted to just get something new posted. As I drove around today during my courier job, I was truly blessed with the realization no matter what is going on or will go on, today is another great day before us! There is absolutely nothing in this life that is not wonderful. In fact, I think one of the most marvelous miracles before us, is the beautiful children everywhere. These little beings are so innocent and pure and untainted by this world we live in now. Important thought here, keep in mind that we are their influence. They are our future. As such, if we take the time to enter into their ever-expanding world, we too can learn so very much. They are our little Guru's if you will. If you have a child or more, today take the time to really express to them that they are cherished, they are loved and that they are important. Give them a hug, give them a kiss. Express your love and appreciation. If you don't have a child, then if you see one, notice and bless them. Even hug them if you can. They will brighten your day, your life and in turn, you will theirs. This is just a given. This is Love.

In loving white light, my faith, love and magik...

Blessed be always,

~dyved...


__________________________________________________________

TREATMENT / PRAYER

"Each moment of this day, I consciously allow Spirit within me to keep me focused on the truth of my being."
__________________________________________________________

"The Holy One... requires the heart."
- Talmud

Yes, the heart. Because thought won't get us there. Indeed, thought hinders and baffles where the Holy One is concerned. Our approach to the Holy One requires a mind free from the burden of thinking. It's in the silence between thoughts that we meet what is holy.

We may read the Bible a thousand times and the Talmud a thousand more and yet not feel the presence of the Holy One.

A strange set of affairs, this seeking. After years spent straining and studying, we can, curiously enough, be further from the truth than the man who walks out his door at dawn, and looks over his shoulder at the lone oriole singing on the bough of the walnut tree, and finally by this vision with an indescribable ecstasy.
__________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________

My Zrilliant Journey!

Well, I started back to work today after my week off. I guess you can say sort of bitter sweet. Because like I said, I have been learning and doing everything I can working the business. Now that I am in it for about two weeks only, I ran through my friends and family list and ready to embark on the real world of meeting people. Kind of finding it a little difficult to follow through at times with making calls and such. But forcing myself to move forward. I have been listening and attending web meetings and live training calls and as much stuff as I can to plug into. This is my motivation, my inspiration. If I allow myself I can find excuses to get discouraged and scared. Finding myself saying, "What did I get myself into?" However I always counter act that with, "Hey you know this is a long haul of work and dedication of 12 to 24 months. Just hang in there and don't even go to the dark side." Because one thing is I will go back and remember and possibly read this and say, "Wow... that was my initiation trial and period of success in the making. I will do it all over again and again!" I think I heard it said that one really doesn't know how close they were to their goals until they had quit. I don't want to quit and don't want to go back and say, "If I only... I was that close?" So yes it is a little bit of a struggle and I knew this going in. But reality is hitting. I look around me lately and just realize that I don't have to be the average Joe wishing I didn't have to work so hard all my life to have little to show for. I may yes be the average Joe, but my mindset is not average. So, that's what is happening a little now in the Zrii World for me. Until my next post. Blessings!

No comments:

A Poem That Inspires Me

The following poem has actually set the goal of my life and the reason for this blog. Basically it says to me that love is the only difference between life and a living death. I feel the more love a person has, the higher his evolution and development is. In turn, the higher his development is, the nearer is he to the knowledge of God/Spirit, and of course the most asked question, the meaning of life.
The noblest work on earth, within my ken. Is ministering to the souls of men. And if our vision's true and God is near, his voice will speak to you and you will hear, "Go ye out to all the world and preach for me The Gospel of Immortality." For God's in every man and man's divine. For He hath said, "Let thy light so shine." That unto all others a beacon it shall be, helping and guiding on toward Immortality. Thou canst not help or guide the least one on if thou are not sure thyself the way is true; that is the reason I have come to you. To make it simpler, clearer, unto thee, to find the way to Immortality. If thou hast helped just one poor, lonely soul. To heal a wound and make it whole, then hast thou seen God, and God shall dwell with thee, making thee sure of Immortality.
Contemplate these words. If you have learned to love and appreciate the abundance of God/Spirit around and in us, the natural forces and powers with which we are truly blessed. I encourage you to go out and preach the Gospel of Immortality in your own very unique way.

My Personal Plate

My Personal Plate

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Facebook Badge

    David Percell's Facebook profile