Abundance, Peace, Inspiration, Spiritual and The Connection With Self.

"We are all in this giant wheel of life, this grand circle and we are all connected. If you enjoy these writings and quotes shared, then part of my life mission is complete. Notice that the writings are all of everything, no particular dogma or religion. There are many paths to Spirit. Some of these may apply, while some may not. Take what is beneficial and leave behind that which is not. In part, it is what it is and it is my gift to bring enlightenment to all life here and beyond."

Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Life Day!

Namasté!

Good day,

Okay, maybe I should say good Birthday! That is what it is for me. Oh my, I just can't believe it is yet another year gone by in my life here on this wonderful planet, in this wonderful experience called Life! I embrace this fantastic time here learning, loving, and being creative. Indeed it is a grand and wonderful life and day! I think one of the things I can share with you is to do great things, send wonderful thoughts always and be open to all possibilities. We really are so very fortunate for this thing I spoke about and that is Life! Know that all and everything perceived is ours by divine right. Not only is it just a birthday today, but I celebrate everyday a Birth Day, Life Day absolutely!


In loving white light, my faith, love and magik...

Blessed be always,

~dyved...


__________________________________________________________

TREATMENT / PRAYER

"My words are positive responses of the faith of Spirit, and I speak affirmatively according to my faith. The blessings of faith are a true gift responding in all areas of my life. Right now there is only God seeking fuller expression as me. I know my word is heard and responded to. In faith, conviction and absolute trust, I send my word forth to be so and it is so. Amen."
__________________________________________________________

"Our greatest glory is not in never failing but in rising up every time we fail."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

At times we must labor valiantly to get up off the canvas after one of life's severer thrashings. Yet arise we do. We may have to scratch and kick our way up, but up we get. Amazing, the tragedies that occur to some of us and yet still we persist; still we engage in life's daily activities: We wake, love, and live on into the night "of cloudless climes and starry skies."
Why? Because Life is Beautiful.
__________________________________________________________

You are a bridge between earth and heaven through which the creative power of Spirit flows. This great Universe does not desire to overwhelm your circuits - so any overload is your own responsibility to keep the circuits open through rest, recreation, time in nature and activities that are fun and therefore increase the flow of the lifeforce through you.
__________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________


Okay, things have been a little slow in this journey. But yet I know that I must not waver from the path in which I decided to take on. This encounter was understood of 12-24 months of work, hard work if need be. But again, it is totally up to each individual to define how much time to dedicate to the success that is wanted. Of course there are obstacles and challenges in anything on our life's journey, be it health, relationships, family and friends and work and finances. I believe the key here is how to deal with it. Maybe seeing the glass half full or empty. But I know for me I choose to see it always full and to ask Spirit/God, the Universe what I can learn or need to learn from any situation I face. Truly it is really in our hands. If one believes that phrase, God helps those who help themselves. So true, we each must do our part to move in the direction that we want. We just can't wait for things to happen, we must make things happen. So, what I guess I am trying to say here is even though things are slow for me on this Zriiliant Journey, I know it is moving forward. Baby steps maybe or something, but I believe it is moving. I came across this little quote that was so appropriate. I will like to share that with you now.

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."
- Niccolo Machiavelli, was an Italian renaissance writer

So that is it for now. I have a marketing and advertising training call to attend to. In fact anything I can plug into to learn from, I am there. Even if I heard it before. Hey, this is a business and this is just part of making it work. It does move me. And it moves everything I manifest about this journey to move forward to where I want it to be. Until next time.

No comments:

A Poem That Inspires Me

The following poem has actually set the goal of my life and the reason for this blog. Basically it says to me that love is the only difference between life and a living death. I feel the more love a person has, the higher his evolution and development is. In turn, the higher his development is, the nearer is he to the knowledge of God/Spirit, and of course the most asked question, the meaning of life.
The noblest work on earth, within my ken. Is ministering to the souls of men. And if our vision's true and God is near, his voice will speak to you and you will hear, "Go ye out to all the world and preach for me The Gospel of Immortality." For God's in every man and man's divine. For He hath said, "Let thy light so shine." That unto all others a beacon it shall be, helping and guiding on toward Immortality. Thou canst not help or guide the least one on if thou are not sure thyself the way is true; that is the reason I have come to you. To make it simpler, clearer, unto thee, to find the way to Immortality. If thou hast helped just one poor, lonely soul. To heal a wound and make it whole, then hast thou seen God, and God shall dwell with thee, making thee sure of Immortality.
Contemplate these words. If you have learned to love and appreciate the abundance of God/Spirit around and in us, the natural forces and powers with which we are truly blessed. I encourage you to go out and preach the Gospel of Immortality in your own very unique way.

My Personal Plate

My Personal Plate

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Facebook Badge

    David Percell's Facebook profile