Abundance, Peace, Inspiration, Spiritual and The Connection With Self.

"We are all in this giant wheel of life, this grand circle and we are all connected. If you enjoy these writings and quotes shared, then part of my life mission is complete. Notice that the writings are all of everything, no particular dogma or religion. There are many paths to Spirit. Some of these may apply, while some may not. Take what is beneficial and leave behind that which is not. In part, it is what it is and it is my gift to bring enlightenment to all life here and beyond."

Friday, December 12, 2008

Issues... Let It Go!

Namasté!

Good morning,

Today I want to try to express to you the importance of truly letting go of issues that do not serve you or anyone else. I know this subject can pretty much pertain to all that read this posting today. It is a subject that is difficult to write on because everyones issues is so diverse and means many things for everyone. As much as I try to walk the talk, I sometimes find myself hanging onto these issues that don't serve. So I just have to pull myself back on track. Now, if there are situations that are troubling you, or issues that seem to be eating at your inner soul, then right now, let go. I know it is easy for me to say this or anyone else to say it. You have to know that Spirit is so much bigger than what ails you. And as I have said before, all our activity and moments are divinely guided. There is no need to worry. For I believe worrying is just a negative side of reality. You see, we are living in a moment of reality. This is real life and this is what it is. My friend, how we deal with it is the key. Try to deal with it with a humble heart, with a loving heart and smile and believe that there are absolutely no problems greater than Spirit. Put out into the Universe this truth. Feel it. Sense it and know it. Then before you realize it, Surprise! Things are handled. Why you may ask? Because the Universe responds to your own beliefs. So believe in the positive side of things.

Like I stated, this truly is a difficult subject to write upon. I guess the basic thing my friend to get out of this is your own beliefs and your own translation. Along with that, to learn to trust, let things go and don't give up your power to ideas, situations, events and people that does not serve your spiritual soul. And I think we have all heard this, "Let go and let God." Now go and smile. Have a truly fantastic day!

In loving white light, my faith, love and magik...

Blessed be always,

~dyved...

____________________________________________

TREATMENT / PRAYER

I know that the earth on which I live is a blessed planet. I am fully confident that the sun will rise each day and that the truth of nature is to continually heal itself. I turn to the one source, the only power, and trust that I am healed. I am whole. I am abundantly showered with all that I need. Praise God. And so it is.
____________________________________________

"PITY, n. A failing sense of exemption, inspired by contrast."
~ Ambrose Bierce

All of us stranded at the traffic light stared with pity at the homeless man who dropped his worldly belongings on the ground in his struggle to retrieve his shoe that had gotten stuck in the mud.

Is not pity a self-serving and superior attitude to take? Persumably this man has as many happy moments as we do, albeit of a different kind than ours. A warm meal, I'm certain this makes him happy. A safe, dry, and comfortable place to lay his head, I'm certain this too makes him happy. On the other hand, these things don't make us happy, at least not anymore - perhaps they never have. Granted, a gourmet meal in a fancy restaurant may still make us momentarily happy, or a brand-new king-size bed with a down comforter and feather pillows may yet make us momentarily happy, but, as I said, this is of a different kind.

If we must engage in pity, let's at least leave it at home in the mirror where it belongs, and bring compassion with us on the road.
____________________________________________

John the Baptist was an Essene, one of a small band of Jews who withdrew from the community to find God by practicing a life of meditation and asceticism. Some scholars believe that Jesus' teachings were inspired by the Essene community, in which he was said to have lived. In the 1940's the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered in Qumran by a shepherd. These contain the Essene doctrines - a kind of post-Jewish/pre-Christian thinking, called Gnosticism. At nearly the same time, other Gnostic manuscripts were unearthed in the Egyptian desert town of Nag Hammadi. They had been buried there by Christian monks to preserve them from destruction by the early church, which considered them heretical. The Nag Hammadi manuscripts contain many gospels that were not included in the New Testament. When we read apocryphal scriptures like these, once again our best guide to their authenticity as "the word of God" is the purity of heart that they demonstrate.

Take a few deep breaths, and contemplate this teaching of Jesus from the Gospel of Philip, published in the Nag Hammadi Library: "Light and darkness, life and death, right and left, are brothers of one another. They are inseparable. Because of this neither are the good good nor the evil evil, nor is life life, nor death death. For this reason each one will dissolve into its earliest origin. But those who are exalted above the world are indissoluble, eternal."
___________________________________________
____________________________________________
My Zriiliant Journey!

Ah, and the journey continues. I think one of the most struggling things in this business is finding the continued motivation when things are not happening fast enough. This I feel is where those in the business throw in the towel and never give it time. With any business, it takes time and work. How I see it is where can anyone have their own business for as little as $50 to as much as 1500? Not however counting the other expenses outside of it like business cards, advertising, product, printed material, etc. But look, everything done for the business is in fact a tax write-off. Think about this. Maybe the savings are not right away, but when April 15th rolls around, that's when we get to list all our expenses used for the busniess. Here are some examples: Cell phone, home phone, computer, hardware, office supplies, travel expenses, mileage (.50 per mile now), even portions of meals and entertainment. So many people do not take advantage of this and they should. I have been doing this for years on other home business'. But I would suggest talking with your accountant first. So you see, there are so many advantages to this business. It is yours! And the time and energy you put into it is up to you. No boss, no punching a time clock, work at home or take your laptop to the nearest coffee shop and work from there. I have. And you know, it is so rewarding in a lot of ways. If you find yourself struggling with Zrii or any other business. Stick with it. It will pay off. Until next posting. Happy Holidays and a Zrilliant abundant New Year!

No comments:

A Poem That Inspires Me

The following poem has actually set the goal of my life and the reason for this blog. Basically it says to me that love is the only difference between life and a living death. I feel the more love a person has, the higher his evolution and development is. In turn, the higher his development is, the nearer is he to the knowledge of God/Spirit, and of course the most asked question, the meaning of life.
The noblest work on earth, within my ken. Is ministering to the souls of men. And if our vision's true and God is near, his voice will speak to you and you will hear, "Go ye out to all the world and preach for me The Gospel of Immortality." For God's in every man and man's divine. For He hath said, "Let thy light so shine." That unto all others a beacon it shall be, helping and guiding on toward Immortality. Thou canst not help or guide the least one on if thou are not sure thyself the way is true; that is the reason I have come to you. To make it simpler, clearer, unto thee, to find the way to Immortality. If thou hast helped just one poor, lonely soul. To heal a wound and make it whole, then hast thou seen God, and God shall dwell with thee, making thee sure of Immortality.
Contemplate these words. If you have learned to love and appreciate the abundance of God/Spirit around and in us, the natural forces and powers with which we are truly blessed. I encourage you to go out and preach the Gospel of Immortality in your own very unique way.

My Personal Plate

My Personal Plate

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Facebook Badge

    David Percell's Facebook profile