Abundance, Peace, Inspiration, Spiritual and The Connection With Self.

"We are all in this giant wheel of life, this grand circle and we are all connected. If you enjoy these writings and quotes shared, then part of my life mission is complete. Notice that the writings are all of everything, no particular dogma or religion. There are many paths to Spirit. Some of these may apply, while some may not. Take what is beneficial and leave behind that which is not. In part, it is what it is and it is my gift to bring enlightenment to all life here and beyond."

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Truly A life Of Thanksgiving

 Namasté!

Good morning,

As we approach Thanksgiving tomorrow.  I thought about this today and wondered how many of us really take into an account of the true meaning of this holiday?  I know for myself, especially this time, I really sit back and contemplate on the many, many things I am very truly thankful for.  As I gather around friends and co-workers and those I meet, I like to initiate from each one, why they are thankful.  Although, as I have expressed before many times, it is not just important to be thankful on this day, as it is to be thankful and have absolute gratitude each and every moment of our existence.  So my dear friend, in preparation think of your gratitude and share it tommorow.  Today is indeed Grand and I am grateful to be part of it with you my dear ones.  As we are all connected and in this wonderful place called life.  Have a good one!

In loving white light, my faith, love and magik...

Blessed be always,

~dyved...

____________________________________________

TREATMENT / PRAYER

"The majesty of the Almighty is inherent in my being today.  I am filled with thanks as I understand who and what I really am.  The greatness and grandeur of the infinite possibility is established in my consciousness.  My divinity is innate.  I look with reverence upon the Mother/Father within me.  I accept the ease with which all things are done, the dignity with which Spirit maintains me in all situations.  Universal mind is the Lord of my life.  Spirit is my sovereign and it works through me now.  I thrill to the immensity of life, and I am loved and warmed as I realize the infinite personalness of God/Spirit in me."
____________________________________________

"The important thing is not to stop questioning.  Curiosity has its own reason for existing.  One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality.  It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day.  Never lose a holy curiosity."
~ Albert Einstein

We may wonder about the mystery, but the mystery wonders not about us.  If we ask not, it won't answer; if we inquire not, it won't reveal; if we have not passion, it will seem passionless; if we are indefferent, it will be indifferent to us.

Start today the never-ending inquiry into the starling mystery that is being alive.  After all, if we consider for only a moment the incredible commingling of events that conspired to put us here, then this alone should inspire enough wonderment to get us started.

The choice between living a life in the full bosom of awe, or living a hollow unexamined life devoid of the sanctity of mystery, resides within each of our breats.  
____________________________________________

As one can retrospect in their life, it can be clear that the people, from whom we have learned the most, may have been once our enemies.  They were possibly the people who confronted us with ethical difficulites and may have made you think about the notions of right or wrong.  In those many cases, they may have been reflections of our own self-righteousness, paranoia or fear.  In other cases, they may have been real and tangible harm.  Although in few instances forgiveness came easily, and in others it was a process that spanned many years.  The instances in which forgiveness took the longest, and was the most difficult, more than likely turned out to contain the most valuable teachings.

Begin today be practicing tonglen in behalf of our enemies (and ourselves, of course, since forgiveness ultimately sets the forgiver free).  It's best to begin with a "minor enemy" unless you have a strong wish to let go of a more vibrant resentment.  Begin, as always with the memory of a holy moment when your heart was open and you felt connected with the universe.  Now bring your enemy to mind.  Imagine the pain and ignorance that led them to behave in a way that was hurtful.  See it as a thick black smoke that obsures the true Light in the heart.  Breathe the smoke into your own heart's Light, and return your Light to them.  Continue until the Lights in your two hearts touch.
____________________________________________
____________________________________________
My Zriiliant Journey!

Just a quick note here.  The journy lives on and I want to say how thankful I am for the opportunity to be of service to help others live their dreams and be more physically healthy in the process.  In turn, I am living my dreams and desires as well as my compassion for others.  So yes indeed, I am truly grateful and I am blessed.  Even though I have only been on this journey for just under 3 months, I can't wait for the next few to unfold.  That's it for now and until my next Zrilliant post.

No comments:

A Poem That Inspires Me

The following poem has actually set the goal of my life and the reason for this blog. Basically it says to me that love is the only difference between life and a living death. I feel the more love a person has, the higher his evolution and development is. In turn, the higher his development is, the nearer is he to the knowledge of God/Spirit, and of course the most asked question, the meaning of life.
The noblest work on earth, within my ken. Is ministering to the souls of men. And if our vision's true and God is near, his voice will speak to you and you will hear, "Go ye out to all the world and preach for me The Gospel of Immortality." For God's in every man and man's divine. For He hath said, "Let thy light so shine." That unto all others a beacon it shall be, helping and guiding on toward Immortality. Thou canst not help or guide the least one on if thou are not sure thyself the way is true; that is the reason I have come to you. To make it simpler, clearer, unto thee, to find the way to Immortality. If thou hast helped just one poor, lonely soul. To heal a wound and make it whole, then hast thou seen God, and God shall dwell with thee, making thee sure of Immortality.
Contemplate these words. If you have learned to love and appreciate the abundance of God/Spirit around and in us, the natural forces and powers with which we are truly blessed. I encourage you to go out and preach the Gospel of Immortality in your own very unique way.

My Personal Plate

My Personal Plate

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Facebook Badge

    David Percell's Facebook profile