Abundance, Peace, Inspiration, Spiritual and The Connection With Self.

"We are all in this giant wheel of life, this grand circle and we are all connected. If you enjoy these writings and quotes shared, then part of my life mission is complete. Notice that the writings are all of everything, no particular dogma or religion. There are many paths to Spirit. Some of these may apply, while some may not. Take what is beneficial and leave behind that which is not. In part, it is what it is and it is my gift to bring enlightenment to all life here and beyond."

Thursday, October 30, 2008

No Fear

Namasté!

Good morning,

Today is no different than any other. Each of our days there are amazing discoveries to be made about ourselves, our world, our relationship with God/Spirit and each other. Being fully awake and aware is opening to all that is possible. It is inviting good, truth and inspiration to flow into every cell of our being. We can erase fear from our thinking by persistently reorienting ourselves to the voice of divine wisdom. You see my friend, this quiet inner voice urges us to be more of who we are in every situation, at all times. I know we are in a time of great financial chaos and the economy has hurt a lot of us. Loss jobs from downsizing, loss of savings, and so much more. Yes, these are times where before we know it, we are living in fear. I know I even feel it myself as my own part-time job is cutting corners. My hours are being cut too and from day to day I don't know if I go to work the regular shift or what. As was today. But I know we all must be strong and be inline with our true spiritual self. All we have and must do is awaken to our own potential, then trust and take action! That word trust is a very key word. Know that this day is yours and everything about it is good. And as an old slogan, "No fear."

In loving white light, my faith, love and magik...

Blessed be always,

~dyved...

__________________________________________________________

TREATMENT / PRAYER

"Today, I awaken to Spirit within me. As I give myself freely into life, I joyously receive from it. Seeing the good in every person and every event in this day, I respond with joy, peace and new vitality."
__________________________________________________________
"The secret to productive goal setting is in establishing clearly defined goals, writing them down and then focusing on them several times a day with words, pictures and emotions as if we've already achieved them."
~ Denis Waitley

"Everyone who has had an angelic encounter has seen something different from everyone else who has seen or experienced an angel."
~ Eileen Elias Freeman, "Touched by Angels"
__________________________________________________________
Patience and Faith

"Whenever evil befalls us, we ought to ask ourselves, after the first suffering, how we can turn it into good. So shall we take occasion, from one bitter root, to raise perhaps many flowers."
~ Leigh Hunt

Did you know that below the pain and suffering you may now be feeling lies a sacred seed, an eternal embryo waiting for the smallest cleft, the minutest breach in the concrete of pain for it to bloom, to sprout forth, wild-eyed and fragrant into the sweet air of renewal?
Patience ...
Patience and faith ...
Patience and faith ... and the diminutive acorn becomes the mighty oak.
__________________________________________________________
In ancient Greece, there was a famous healing shrine in the city of Trophonius, sacred to the God Asklepias. At the conclusion of a treatment, the patient was led down a path to two springs. The first was called Lethe, from the Greek meaning "forgetfulness." Drinking these waters assisted patients in leaving behind bad mind-habits. The second spring was called Mnemosyne, from the root "remembering." These waters assisted the patients in forming new habits, remembering their insights and putting the new learning to use in their lives.

Get two glasses of water, one representing Lethe and the other Mnemosyne. Take a few letting-go breaths and patiently, slowly enter the place of inner wisdom. What are the mind-habits you are willing to let go now? Acknowledge them and drink the waters of Lethe. What are the mind-habits you most want to remember and intergrate into your life? Acknowledge them and drink the waters of Mnemosyne.
__________________________________________________________
Suffering

"Once the seeds of suffering are destroyed, your whole life will become a life of delight. So if you are just avoiding suffering, and avoiding facing suffering that is inside you, you are creating a situation in which you will be full of suffering your whole life.

Once the wounds you are carrying come to the surface they start healing. It is a healing process. But I know that when you have a wound you don't want anybody to touch it. You want to hide it, but by hiding it, it is not going to heal. It has to be opened to the sunrays, to the winds.

It may be painful in the beginning, but when it heals, you will understand. And there is no other way to heal it. It has to be brought to consciousness. Just the very bringing to consciousness is the process of healing."
~ Osho


__________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________
My Zriiliant Journey!

It has been the same path so far. I know I must do more and be just a little more motivated. Seems like the enthusiasm has diminished just a little. Yet, I know I must keep going. Believe me the thoughts of hanging up my bags on this journey has crossed my mind. Although as I have always believed, listen to that small God voice within, that gut feeling, that something that stirs in us. That voice is telling me, stay with it. Because in the long run, it will pay off and the journey will be rewarding. So ... that is what I am doing. I think the biggest problem I face is that little extra money to advertise or buy leads. I am also just a little discouraged too with my sponsor not keeping in touch. In the beginning it was done, but now it is sort of out of sight, out of mind. Okay, maybe he does have other things to do and is busy with stuff. I can either use that as an excuse and let it rule my motivation or use it as a learning tool. I choose the later. I know this is a business and I will not follow suit. I will work with my team when it happens and it will! And I will be excited to see others succeed. That in itself is one of my main purposes to get on the Zrii journey anyway. By helping others, I help myself. It truly is a win-win situation. Wow, now writing that made me feel better. Because it is from the heart and it is my truth. So the saga continues and I know there are more things to come! It is a blessing indeed. Zrii ya!

No comments:

A Poem That Inspires Me

The following poem has actually set the goal of my life and the reason for this blog. Basically it says to me that love is the only difference between life and a living death. I feel the more love a person has, the higher his evolution and development is. In turn, the higher his development is, the nearer is he to the knowledge of God/Spirit, and of course the most asked question, the meaning of life.
The noblest work on earth, within my ken. Is ministering to the souls of men. And if our vision's true and God is near, his voice will speak to you and you will hear, "Go ye out to all the world and preach for me The Gospel of Immortality." For God's in every man and man's divine. For He hath said, "Let thy light so shine." That unto all others a beacon it shall be, helping and guiding on toward Immortality. Thou canst not help or guide the least one on if thou are not sure thyself the way is true; that is the reason I have come to you. To make it simpler, clearer, unto thee, to find the way to Immortality. If thou hast helped just one poor, lonely soul. To heal a wound and make it whole, then hast thou seen God, and God shall dwell with thee, making thee sure of Immortality.
Contemplate these words. If you have learned to love and appreciate the abundance of God/Spirit around and in us, the natural forces and powers with which we are truly blessed. I encourage you to go out and preach the Gospel of Immortality in your own very unique way.

My Personal Plate

My Personal Plate

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Facebook Badge

    David Percell's Facebook profile