Abundance, Peace, Inspiration, Spiritual and The Connection With Self.

"We are all in this giant wheel of life, this grand circle and we are all connected. If you enjoy these writings and quotes shared, then part of my life mission is complete. Notice that the writings are all of everything, no particular dogma or religion. There are many paths to Spirit. Some of these may apply, while some may not. Take what is beneficial and leave behind that which is not. In part, it is what it is and it is my gift to bring enlightenment to all life here and beyond."

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Am I an Expert? Are you an Expert? Who is?

Namasté!

Good morning,

A while back I remembered getting an email from a reader of my writings who lives in India and he had asked me, if I was an expert in spirituality. I have to say I was quite honored and taken aback by that question. I did however write him back saying, I believe that there is no expert in this thing called spirituality. Remember one important thing if any. Everyone in this existence we call life, you and I are already born spiritual and powerful beings. It is the environment, society we live in and life itself that tend to block our true inner truth. We are really in essence having many human moments. If we take the time to just stop and believe in this concept, we then are our own expert if you call it that. There are those who have a little more wisdom, yes. Then there are those who will meet you and think you have more wisdom than themselves. It is a never-ending process we go through. A learning experience that never ends. A school here on this earth plane that never really graduates us out of school. Maybe just to another spiritual level. We constantly learn from and teach many individuals in our life. Think about this will you? Take the time to know that this is indeed a good thing, a God thing. Bless this with absolute reverence. Take the time to be in touch with the divine self and acquire a little more wisdom for yourself. You my friend, are your own judge. You are your own God. There are indeed so many paths to Spirit. How you get there is not as important as just getting there. But, many forget that one does not need to go very far. For God/Spirit is in you, all around you and is you. The longest road indeed is from the head to the heart. I truly believe that finding the truths that are already in your own inner being, your heart, is truly a long road to travel. Through meditation, dharma, prayer, or any other method the road is made clear. So you see, I am just as ordinary as everyone else. Find your true strength, your inner God and be a service to others in any way you can, however you can. There really is no true expert. Just wisdom. Have a magnificent and beautiful day!

In loving white light, my faith, love and magik...

Blessed be always,

~dyved...

__________________________________________________________

TREATMENT / PRAYER

"Right here and right now I invite Gods wisdom into my mind, as I hold lightly the past and future in this timeless moment. I lovingly accept God's perfect peace in my mind and in my life."
__________________________________________________________

"Self-Observation brings man to the realization of the necessity of self-change. And in observing himself a man notices that self-observation itself brings about certain changes in his inner process. He begins to understand that self-observation is an instrument of self-change, a means of awakening."
~ Gurdjieff

Let us set sail into the uncharted waters of our mind, through the uneasy calm of our hopes and the storm of our fears, through the troubling winds of our uncertainties and desires, and onward into the murky depths of our memories. Surely this is as worthy and bold an adventure as any conceivable.

This journey is not for the timid or faint of heart, but for those seekers and creators still willing to discover. And what is there to discover? Only the vision and promise of a new world, a vast and rich inner space patiently awaiting liberation.
__________________________________________________________

"Do no harm." A raccoon coat sits in a front hall closet. The harm is done. The raccoons are dead. Rejecting a suggestion to bury the coat because it did not honor the sacrifice of the animals and make the best use of their gift. So the coat sits in the closet for several years, which was a copout. Finally deciding to wear it. On the very first outing, the raccoons and the wearer were approached by an individual. Pointing out that wearing fur gives other people the message that it's okay. More animals will then have to chew their legs off escaping from traps. Those in the Ukraine brought the salvation of this dilemma to perspective. A nice fur coat can purchase an apartment. The raccoons are moving to Kiev.

If there were a fur coat hanging in your hall closet - if this was your dream - what would you do about it? And don't get all self-righteous and tell me that there wouldn't be a fur in there. This is a dream and all things are possible. Without infinite possibilities and many different conflicts there would be no growth.

__________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________
My Zriiliant Journey!

Still on the path. No real progress that can be discussed. However I am still in the game and I know even though the economy is in the dumps, I have been assured that network marketing does really well in these times. Look, I invested a little money, I am still investing my time and I have nothing, absolutely nothing really to loose. For anyone else that feels the same in any of their projects, business' or even Zrii. All I can say is just to never give up. I feel your pain, I feel your frustration, I too can truly understand. Let's stick together and know that as they say, "The Stars are Aligning." Then too it will be a Supernova and that is a big WOW! Be well!

No comments:

A Poem That Inspires Me

The following poem has actually set the goal of my life and the reason for this blog. Basically it says to me that love is the only difference between life and a living death. I feel the more love a person has, the higher his evolution and development is. In turn, the higher his development is, the nearer is he to the knowledge of God/Spirit, and of course the most asked question, the meaning of life.
The noblest work on earth, within my ken. Is ministering to the souls of men. And if our vision's true and God is near, his voice will speak to you and you will hear, "Go ye out to all the world and preach for me The Gospel of Immortality." For God's in every man and man's divine. For He hath said, "Let thy light so shine." That unto all others a beacon it shall be, helping and guiding on toward Immortality. Thou canst not help or guide the least one on if thou are not sure thyself the way is true; that is the reason I have come to you. To make it simpler, clearer, unto thee, to find the way to Immortality. If thou hast helped just one poor, lonely soul. To heal a wound and make it whole, then hast thou seen God, and God shall dwell with thee, making thee sure of Immortality.
Contemplate these words. If you have learned to love and appreciate the abundance of God/Spirit around and in us, the natural forces and powers with which we are truly blessed. I encourage you to go out and preach the Gospel of Immortality in your own very unique way.

My Personal Plate

My Personal Plate

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Facebook Badge

    David Percell's Facebook profile