Abundance, Peace, Inspiration, Spiritual and The Connection With Self.

"We are all in this giant wheel of life, this grand circle and we are all connected. If you enjoy these writings and quotes shared, then part of my life mission is complete. Notice that the writings are all of everything, no particular dogma or religion. There are many paths to Spirit. Some of these may apply, while some may not. Take what is beneficial and leave behind that which is not. In part, it is what it is and it is my gift to bring enlightenment to all life here and beyond."

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Say THANKS and YES!

Namasté!

Good morning,

It's been busy around here with me. So much going on and so many personal projects as well as reviewing a very exciting business opportunity in which has been presented to me. If I decide on taking it up, I will surely tell you about it. I think you will agree with me on this one! In short, it is what I full heatedly manifested and created in my own mind. Nothing short of a miracle indeed. In any case my friend, here we are arriving on a new day as well as the third day into a new month. How wonderful it is to be in the midst of this place of high energy. As we align ourselves to relax and listen to that ever small but very mighty voice within, as we connect with Spirit and say THANKS and YES to its calling. Only you know what it says, only you can understand its message. I believe to deny this is truly a disservice to those who love us and most of all ourselves. Know that each one of us has our own directions and values indeed. Our uniqueness is our treasure to others. This is truly a splendid and remarkable gift alone. You and I are truly indeed powerful and spiritual beings already, living in these human moments. Today dear friend, shout and rejoice that you are who you are, all of everything and absolutely nothing less! Have a incredible day!



In loving white light, my faith, love and magik...

Blessed be always,

~dyved...

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER TODAY! I CELEBRATE YOUR GREATNESS!


__________________________________________________________

TREATMENT / PRAYER

"Today, I am free to choose my experience of life. I choose to be fulfilled, empowered, and blessed by all of my experiences. And so it is."
__________________________________________________________

September is a pivotal month during which the outward-directed energy of summer begins to shift inward in preparation for the six months spent in the darkness of the Earth Mother's womb. This month we will review our lives in the form of spiritual autobiography. We will open our sixth sense by noticing synchronicity, and we will enter the world of dreams. September is the gateway to Mystery, and as the Medicine Wheel turns from summer to fall, we are greeted by the Archangel Raphael - The Healer of God - who remedies the sickness of belief in prefection by administering the great medicine of wholeness. Listen to the voices of the Ancient Ones who call from the mycelial mat that grows beneath the forest floor:

The inner and outer
harvests are complete
and the storehouse of the unconscious
is swept clean.
We enter the Gates of Mystery
through the Dreamworld
descending into the
fertile darkness in which our souls
are made new again.
__________________________________________________________

September is the culmination of the harvest and the storing of earth's abundance. The produce we put by sustains us through the winter, when, like Mother Earth, we withdraw our energies from the outer world and focus them on the mysterious inner darkness. In preparation for storing the fruits of recent growth in the deep caverns of our unconscious, the universal energies sweep its depths and stir up old ideas, old business and old wisdom so that we will know what to preserve and what to jettison as we move more consciously into the Great Archetypal Story of our life.
"Great Spirit, I give thanks for this late summer mornings and the hint of fall that is already present in the lingering coolness of night and the gradual waning of daylight hours. As I prepare myself for the turning of the cosmic wheel, I call upon Gabriel to awaken me to the reality of my inner life so that I can be exquisitely attuned to the grace that comes in the fall housecleaning of my unconscious, and so that I can store the fruits of spirit with greater skill."
__________________________________________________________

"You want to look at your purpose in life. You want to find that meaning within. Once you find that meaning within, and you start to express your purpose, that's when the money starts coming. That's when you attract it."
- Andy Fuehl: Author and wealth trainer

No comments:

A Poem That Inspires Me

The following poem has actually set the goal of my life and the reason for this blog. Basically it says to me that love is the only difference between life and a living death. I feel the more love a person has, the higher his evolution and development is. In turn, the higher his development is, the nearer is he to the knowledge of God/Spirit, and of course the most asked question, the meaning of life.
The noblest work on earth, within my ken. Is ministering to the souls of men. And if our vision's true and God is near, his voice will speak to you and you will hear, "Go ye out to all the world and preach for me The Gospel of Immortality." For God's in every man and man's divine. For He hath said, "Let thy light so shine." That unto all others a beacon it shall be, helping and guiding on toward Immortality. Thou canst not help or guide the least one on if thou are not sure thyself the way is true; that is the reason I have come to you. To make it simpler, clearer, unto thee, to find the way to Immortality. If thou hast helped just one poor, lonely soul. To heal a wound and make it whole, then hast thou seen God, and God shall dwell with thee, making thee sure of Immortality.
Contemplate these words. If you have learned to love and appreciate the abundance of God/Spirit around and in us, the natural forces and powers with which we are truly blessed. I encourage you to go out and preach the Gospel of Immortality in your own very unique way.

My Personal Plate

My Personal Plate

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Facebook Badge

    David Percell's Facebook profile