Abundance, Peace, Inspiration, Spiritual and The Connection With Self.

"We are all in this giant wheel of life, this grand circle and we are all connected. If you enjoy these writings and quotes shared, then part of my life mission is complete. Notice that the writings are all of everything, no particular dogma or religion. There are many paths to Spirit. Some of these may apply, while some may not. Take what is beneficial and leave behind that which is not. In part, it is what it is and it is my gift to bring enlightenment to all life here and beyond."

Thursday, July 3, 2008

The passionate artist

Namasté!

Good morning,

As I greet this awsome day in which I appraoch with full understanding that there is a true master at work in everything and in everyone I meet. Yesterday, while doing my normal job being a courier for a well known company. My route takes me on some interesting places and some beautiful parts of Sedona that can be hidden to an every day drive. I find myself wondering, how can we deny this magnificent power, this humble and passionate artist. Yes I am refering to God/Spirit. I most graciously say thank you for it all. Thank you God/Spirit for it all and for what my journeys this day will again bring me. I look forward to it and I am blessed. Have a wonderful day!

In loving white light, my faith, love and magik...

~dyved...

__________________________________________________________

"It is the Self who sees, hears, smells, touches, and tastes, who thinks, acts, and is pure consciousness. The self is Brahman, changeless and supreme. Those who know the supreme self as formless, without shadow, without impurity, know all, gentle friend, and live in all. Those who know the Self, the seat of consciousness, in whom the breath and all the senses live, know all, gentle friend, and live in all."
- Prashna Upanishad
__________________________________________________________

The beauty of nature clears our mind because it draws us into the present moment. Kallistos Ware, a Greek Orthodox priest, said that the present is the place where time touches eternity. In Greek, chronos means, "clock time." Kairos means "the eternal present." Now is where chronos and kairos meet, creating a space of limitless possiblity. This is the space in which miracles occur that defy the rules of time and space, as we know them. This is also the space in which mystics have visions and angels appear.

Today, practice mindful walking outside. Center your attention in the "bridging earth and heaven" meditation. When you breathe out from your heart, follow your breath into a mindful appreciation of the beauty all around you. Ask archangel Gabriel to walk with you and help you stay in the now. Talk to your guardian angel and ask for whatever help or guidance you need.
__________________________________________________________

72 Name Of The Month

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE







AYIN -------- HEY -------- HEY

(scan from right to left)

(Excerpted from Yehuda Berg's 72 Names Meditation Book)

Hei Hei Ayin - Unconditional Love

MEDITATION

As I focus on unconditional love for all people around me the dark forces within are cast out.

Now as I picture those people in my mind I feel only love.

Light washes over them and me. I recognize the common thread that we share the spark of the creator.

My heart opens as I wish them joy and fulfillment peace and greater understanding.

We are one soul as greater compassion and humanity awaken within for those around me, my family, friends and neighbors.

Those positive feelings fan out toward all humanity as love washes over everyone bringing greater peace understanding and harmony throughout the world.

-Taken from the Kabbalah Center International, Los Angeles, CA 90035, USA
__________________________________________________________
A little something extra to ponder on.
Many years to learn just 19 thoughts.

  • Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
  • If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why the human race has not achieved, and never will achieve, its full potential, that word would be "meetings."
  • There is a very find line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
  • People who want to share their religiouos views with you almost never want you to share yours with them.
  • And when God, who created the entire universe with all of its glories, decides to deliver a message to humanity, he WILL NOTuse, as His messenger, a person on cable TV with a bad hairstyle.
  • You should not confuse your career with your life.
  • No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously.
  • When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
  • Nobody cares if you can't dance well, just get up and dance.
  • Never lick a steak knife.
  • Take out the fortune before you eat the cookie.
  • The most destructive force in the universe is gossip.
  • You will never find anybody who can give you a clear and compelling reason why we observe daylight savings time.
  • You should never say anything to a woman that even remotely suggests that you think she's pregnant unless you can see an actual baby emerging from her at that moment.
  • There comes a time when you should stop expecting other people to make a big deal about your birthday. That time is age eleven.
  • The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that, deep down inside, we ALL believe that we are above average drivers.
  • The main accomplishment of almost all organized protests is to annoy people who are not in them.
  • A person, who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person.
(This is very important. Pay attention. It never fails.)
  • Your friends love you anyway.
__________________________________________________________

TREATMENT / PRAYER

"My words today are centered in gratitude. I find endless reason to express this gratitude, and I do so sincerely, with a genuine sense of love for all I am. Each time I look with gratitude upon someone, I set in motion a perfect cycle of love, and all are benefited thereby. And so it is. Amen."

No comments:

A Poem That Inspires Me

The following poem has actually set the goal of my life and the reason for this blog. Basically it says to me that love is the only difference between life and a living death. I feel the more love a person has, the higher his evolution and development is. In turn, the higher his development is, the nearer is he to the knowledge of God/Spirit, and of course the most asked question, the meaning of life.
The noblest work on earth, within my ken. Is ministering to the souls of men. And if our vision's true and God is near, his voice will speak to you and you will hear, "Go ye out to all the world and preach for me The Gospel of Immortality." For God's in every man and man's divine. For He hath said, "Let thy light so shine." That unto all others a beacon it shall be, helping and guiding on toward Immortality. Thou canst not help or guide the least one on if thou are not sure thyself the way is true; that is the reason I have come to you. To make it simpler, clearer, unto thee, to find the way to Immortality. If thou hast helped just one poor, lonely soul. To heal a wound and make it whole, then hast thou seen God, and God shall dwell with thee, making thee sure of Immortality.
Contemplate these words. If you have learned to love and appreciate the abundance of God/Spirit around and in us, the natural forces and powers with which we are truly blessed. I encourage you to go out and preach the Gospel of Immortality in your own very unique way.

My Personal Plate

My Personal Plate

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Facebook Badge

    David Percell's Facebook profile