Abundance, Peace, Inspiration, Spiritual and The Connection With Self.

"We are all in this giant wheel of life, this grand circle and we are all connected. If you enjoy these writings and quotes shared, then part of my life mission is complete. Notice that the writings are all of everything, no particular dogma or religion. There are many paths to Spirit. Some of these may apply, while some may not. Take what is beneficial and leave behind that which is not. In part, it is what it is and it is my gift to bring enlightenment to all life here and beyond."

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The love of money...

Namasté!

Good afternoon,

My friends, this past weekend raised an interesting conversation. I was asked, "why is it that when ever I sit down to write out my checks to pay my bills, my stomach hurts and I just find other things to do to delay me from finishing my check writing?" I further asked, what do you believe is the concept behind money, what it is all about? Not a surprise to me I got the answer. I also in the past with other conversations and hearing people discuss money and finances heard the same thing. It is simply this belief and often very misquoted as, 'money is the root of all evil'. This quote is originated in the Bible, Timothy 6:10 (King James Version).
For the love of money is the root of all evil: Which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
As you can see, it states that the LOVE of money is the root of all evil. Not that money itself is evil. In fact, money is simply a means of exchange for services rendered and it is God/Spirit in action. There is no reason why money itself is evil or bad. It is our internal belief system that for whatever reasons we have, created or fearing. And then if we look at fear, this too is simply the lack of love. As we have all heard, FEAR is, False Evidence Appearing Real. So the evidence we have about money being evil is false making in our thoughts appearing real. I think when we have trouble dealing with financial issues in life for whatever reasons, its our beliefs which is stuck on the concept of having lack of or less than. Remember, we are infinite and spiritual beings who has everything already and is divinely ours by right of consciousness. We just have to train our thought system to accept it now and claim it as so. Before I realized this myself, I had similar beliefs and feelings whenever it came to dealing with my finances. There are however some things I do different now that you my friend may want to try. Whenever I sit down to pay my bills and evaluate my finances, whether it is writing checks or doing it over the internet. I create an atmosphere of bliss, connecting with Spirit. I put on some appropriate music, invite God/Spirit to be present and know it is done. I take each bill and realize it as a blessing. Say for instance a medical bill, I give thanks that I was able to find a means to get well or have the treatment needed in. Or a utility bill, having the means to electricity, gas or water to go about my daily business. As well as having the institutions granting me credit. ahead of time . And then lastly, I thank Spirit for the means to be able to pay it. I then seal the "deal" if you want to call it that, by writing in the memo, if writing a check, "Thank You God!" If mailing I stamp the envelope and kiss it as a final blessing. I have found that by doing this, it releases a hidden energy of gratitude that normally is a feeling of anger, resentment or depression otherwise. Know this dear one, as quoted by Ernest Holmes the founder of Religious Science, "There is power for good in the universe and you can use it. Change your mind and change your life." For you today, have a most blessed one.

In loving white light, my faith, love and magik...

Blessed be always,

~dyved...

__________________________________________________________

TREATMENT / PRAYER

"There is one God, one Life and one Divine Intelligence that is everywhere at all times, being all things. I know God/Spirit wants nothing but happiness, prosperity and vibrant life for me now. I know life always seeks to nourish itself and expand. This nourishing, expanding intelligence is being me right now. It is everywhere and since it contains everything, it lacks absolutely nothing. It is complete prosperity, comprising everything there is in the universe. This very moment, this prosperity is giving my body breath, life and provides everything that I need, want and desire as soon as I open myself up to claim and receive it. I know that abundance on all levels is my inherent nature to enjoy and share freely, for my life is a creative expression of God/Spirit in action. I now welcome this prosperity into my life as a natural expression of the Divine that fills and flows through me. I am so grateful to God/Spirit for bringing this prosperity into my life this very moment as I speak these words. I now release this treatment/prayer and let it go, as I know that the Divine Source has heard and is nourishing all. And so it is."
__________________________________________________________

"The difference between great people and everyone else is that great people create their lives actively, while everyone else is created by their lives, passively waiting to see between living fully and just existing."
- Michael Gerber
__________________________________________________________

"Whom we are chaged and fretted by small cares, a look, at the stars will show us the littleness of our own interests."
- Maria Mitchell

Small cares can present large problems, for they tend to obscure clear thinking. A look to the heavens, to the endless expanse of starry space at night, does plenty to dissolve the petty problems accumulated during the day.

To gaze at the stars and see our own life reflected therein; to be touched by light that has traveled innumerable miles, is to be both calmed and awed by the miracle of it all, the incredible improbability that the universe is, and we are of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good post dyved.

money has been an issue round here lately. Two old collection agencies caught up to us, one we thought we had paid and one...well I'm not going to lie, we were avoiding like the plague.

Anyway we got them sat. and were instantly frustrated of course, as the bills combined neared 1000 dollars.
But we didnt let it get us down, kept a positive attitude that we could do it and said a little prayer that night, of thanks for the things wed did have...

Monday morning we got our reimbursement check from the gov... and were able to pay off those bills and a few more.

Miss ya man,
keep it up we're reading!

: )s

A Poem That Inspires Me

The following poem has actually set the goal of my life and the reason for this blog. Basically it says to me that love is the only difference between life and a living death. I feel the more love a person has, the higher his evolution and development is. In turn, the higher his development is, the nearer is he to the knowledge of God/Spirit, and of course the most asked question, the meaning of life.
The noblest work on earth, within my ken. Is ministering to the souls of men. And if our vision's true and God is near, his voice will speak to you and you will hear, "Go ye out to all the world and preach for me The Gospel of Immortality." For God's in every man and man's divine. For He hath said, "Let thy light so shine." That unto all others a beacon it shall be, helping and guiding on toward Immortality. Thou canst not help or guide the least one on if thou are not sure thyself the way is true; that is the reason I have come to you. To make it simpler, clearer, unto thee, to find the way to Immortality. If thou hast helped just one poor, lonely soul. To heal a wound and make it whole, then hast thou seen God, and God shall dwell with thee, making thee sure of Immortality.
Contemplate these words. If you have learned to love and appreciate the abundance of God/Spirit around and in us, the natural forces and powers with which we are truly blessed. I encourage you to go out and preach the Gospel of Immortality in your own very unique way.

My Personal Plate

My Personal Plate

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Facebook Badge

    David Percell's Facebook profile