Abundance, Peace, Inspiration, Spiritual and The Connection With Self.

"We are all in this giant wheel of life, this grand circle and we are all connected. If you enjoy these writings and quotes shared, then part of my life mission is complete. Notice that the writings are all of everything, no particular dogma or religion. There are many paths to Spirit. Some of these may apply, while some may not. Take what is beneficial and leave behind that which is not. In part, it is what it is and it is my gift to bring enlightenment to all life here and beyond."

Friday, November 14, 2008

God/Spirit Express Through All Of Us

 Namasté!

Good morning,

Yes I know, it's been awhile since I posted.  Just been pre-occupied with many things.  And wow, what about the election huh?  I personally am glad for the choice of the American people and yes, there will always be questions and those who challenge the decision made.  But one thing I do know is that the all-intelligent, creative Presence is the source of all that we are.  And even very much in our leaders of our nation, and the world over.  We must believe in the ability and the willingness of this great source to sustain its own creation.  The power and the glory of God/Spirit express through all of us.  That's right, ALL OF US.  Let us recognize ourselves to be a center through which the intelligence and power of the universe find expression.  Infinite mind operating through our being now brings us the manifestation of harmony, order and our highest good.  The consciousness  of peace and plenty is established within all.  My friend, always know and never doubt that all that is necessary to our happiness and well-being now comes into our experience.  Truly have a beautiful day.

In loving white light, my faith, love and magik...

Blessed be always,

~dyved...

__________________________________________________________

TREATMENT / PRAYER

"There can be neither limitations nor lack, for nothing has happened to the perfect activity of God.  It is in full operation for me.  I am now free from any sense of bondage.  All power is given to me from on high.  Knowing this, I am strong with the strength of the all-vitalizing power of the universe.  I am sustained and healed by a constant stream of spiritual energy, which flows through me as radiant health and vitality.  Every fiber of my being responds to this spiritual flow.  I stand revealed as the perfect child of the perfect Father-Mother God.  Strength and courage are my divine birthright and I am now expressing my true self.  All that God/Spirit hath is mine.  I draw from the spiritual treasure house all that I need.  And so it is. "
__________________________________________________________

"We should all just smell well and enjoy ourselves more."
~ Cary Grant (1904-1986) Actor

"Winter is the time of love and of taking the light within.  Earth is the element of winter, and archangel Gabriel and his angels bring us the potential for peace and harmony on Earth."
~ Terry Lynn Taylor, "Angel Days"
__________________________________________________________

Common Ground

I believe that a scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy."
~ Richard Feynman

As Plato convincingly showed through Socrates, simply because a man is and expert in one field, doesn't mean he's an expert in the all-important field of living.  Van Gogh, an expert painter, was tormented.  Beethoven, and expert musician, was tormented.  Nietzsche, an expert philosopher, was tormented. We all seem to  be in the same leaky ark when it comes to the problems of living.

Love, truth, beauty, compassion, fear, anger, hatred, and sorrow, from the floor sweeper to the president, from the nuclear physicist to the gardener, these problematic concepts belong to each and every soul, and each and every soul is equally qualified to discover their meaning.  A doctorate degree in love and truth, or in sorrow and in anger, does not exist save for the one you complete through living.
__________________________________________________________

Chronic self-criticism is one of the commonest attitudes that negates our connection to God and cuts off the flow of Divine Love.  Whereas self-reflection and the honest admission of error is a step toward growth that allows Divine mercy to flow through us and reveal the wisdom heart within, self-criticism dams up the flow.  The belief that we are not worthy of love from ourselves or from God is what Mohamed called "the rebellion against love."
__________________________________________________________

Awareness First

"Acceptance is an outgrowth of awareness.  Greed is there; watch it.  Ambition is there; watch it.  A lust for power is there; watch it.  Right now don't complicate things by the idea of accepting it, because if you try to accept and you cannot, you will start repressing.  That's how people have repressed.  They cannot accept, so the only way is to forget about things and put them in the dark.  Then one is okay, one feels that there is no problem.

First, forget about acceptance.  Just be aware.  When awareness grows and you become clearly alert, acceptance is a natural consequence.  Seeing the fact, one has to accept it because there is nowhere else to go.  What can you do?  It is there just like your two eyes.  They are not four, only two.

Once you accept something, if it is real, only then can it remain.  If it is unreal, it will dissolve.  Love will remain; hate will dissolve.  Compassion will remain; anger will dissolve."
~ Osho
__________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________

My Zriiliant Journey!

Well, here we go again.  Just about the same as last posting.  Or maybe not.  I now realize why I have not heard from my sponsor or anyone in my upline.  My sponsor quit and I am not sure about others in my upline.  I am not sure yet why except that there is another opportunity in health that seemed to be of better interest.  I can say this did upset me somewhat and made me feel just a little isolated by myself in the business.  Okay, I had to shrug off that feeling and I have decided that no matter what, I will stick with Zrii.  I feel if people come in one business and out the next moment, they truly will never know if they had what it takes to do network marketing.  I know absolutely that there will always be other opportunites and yes, maybe better too.  But one has to follow their own heart and their own bliss.  This is not the example I want to give to those I bring into the business.   A reputaion that I can take the earnings from signing up someone and then dropping and run with it.  NO.  I will be honorable and honest to myself mostly.  And work and mentor anyone who wants to change their financial situation through marketing Zrii and my knowledge of manifestation and abundance that is rightfully ours by divine right of consciousness.  I have to keep on my path and do what I commited to do from day one in this business.  I am not a quiter or one to deceive others simply by not liking where I am at and changing in an instant.  I understand as well that my sponsor and anyone else possibly is being honest and I have to give them credit for that if it is so.  Only they know what and why they chose to jump ship or leave on a different path than Zrii.  But, bottom line.  I am dedicated at this moment in my journey and I will prevail with my goals set forth.  And I am proud to be working with Bill Farley and an outstanding product endorsed by The Chopra Center for Well-being.  Until next post.  Zrii you later!

11-15-05 @ 09:20 AM
Just a side note.  As awakening today I read my daily Kabbalah readings while also on a Zrii conferance call with David Ellzey ( davidellzey.com ) and this was what it said:

There are no accidents in life.  Every person you meet, every word you overhear is part of some elaborate plan to help you elevate, to be better.  Right now, at this moment, you have exactly the circumstances you need to transform your life to your next highest level.

With this thought in mind, look at the problems in your life today and discover how they can be a catalyst for you to think, act, and be better.

So my friend, truly things are in divine order as such.  Good day!

No comments:

A Poem That Inspires Me

The following poem has actually set the goal of my life and the reason for this blog. Basically it says to me that love is the only difference between life and a living death. I feel the more love a person has, the higher his evolution and development is. In turn, the higher his development is, the nearer is he to the knowledge of God/Spirit, and of course the most asked question, the meaning of life.
The noblest work on earth, within my ken. Is ministering to the souls of men. And if our vision's true and God is near, his voice will speak to you and you will hear, "Go ye out to all the world and preach for me The Gospel of Immortality." For God's in every man and man's divine. For He hath said, "Let thy light so shine." That unto all others a beacon it shall be, helping and guiding on toward Immortality. Thou canst not help or guide the least one on if thou are not sure thyself the way is true; that is the reason I have come to you. To make it simpler, clearer, unto thee, to find the way to Immortality. If thou hast helped just one poor, lonely soul. To heal a wound and make it whole, then hast thou seen God, and God shall dwell with thee, making thee sure of Immortality.
Contemplate these words. If you have learned to love and appreciate the abundance of God/Spirit around and in us, the natural forces and powers with which we are truly blessed. I encourage you to go out and preach the Gospel of Immortality in your own very unique way.

My Personal Plate

My Personal Plate

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Facebook Badge

    David Percell's Facebook profile